In the hygiene area of stores, you’ll find all kinds of bath soaps filled with chemicals, synthetics, and fragrances – which is awful for anyone with chronic illness.
If you’re looking to alleviate pain and find a calming solution in a natural form… then my recipe for relief can help. Please keep in mind, everyone is different and I urge you to try several other solutions to help reduce pain.
What You Need:
- Lavender essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Himalayan pink salt or Epsom salt
- A measuring cup
- Sore muscles
- Start by drawing a bath and find the optimal temperature.
- When the water begins to fill, add 1/4 cup of Himalayan pink salt or Epsom salt to the water. It will need time to dissolve in the hot water.
- Then, add 4-6 drops of lavender oil. I’ve found that essential oils can add another element of relaxation.
- Finally, 6-8 drops of rosemary oil offers sustenance to your sore muscles.
- You may also add in bubbles if you prefer. I use a natural soap from the allergy-free store.
- Once the water is full, use your hand to mix the oils and salts. Then, slide in and enjoy the sweet serenity.
Leave a comment below if you have other pain relieving methods that you’d like to share.
*Above images are original and cannot be used without permission.
Copyright © 2016 WordsByMara – A subsidiary of Wordiate Solutions LLC. All rights reserved.