Mara Rose is a writer and advocate for women with chronic illness. She is a long time chronic pain sufferer and was diagnosed with Endometriosis, Adenomyosis, Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Cystitis, Spondylosis, and Degenerative Disc “Disease”. In 2005, she survived a TBI and has grown in faith and perseverance since that day.
After years of navigating the healthcare system as a patient, Mara has developed useful knowledge and tips. She is currently working to develop local patient mentor programs and community fundraisers.
Additionally, Mara lives in Wisconsin with her husband, Jonathan, and son, Micah. She is active in the community, works full-time in eCommerce, and loves being a mom!
Her upcoming book “Make Life Happen After College – Move Your Career Forward” will be published in 2017. She is also working on a book focusing on stories of chronic illness – there is no release date yet. Mara has been published on multiple websites, including subjects on natural pain relief, chronic illness, spirituality, and more. Click on Articles to read more.
What Will You Find Here?
- Advocacy for Chronic Pain Conditions: Mara is an advocate for women’s health issues and chronic pain conditions
- Tips and Positive Solutions for Chronic Pain and Illness
- Parenthood: The crazy, messy, awesome journey of being a new mom
- Recipes: Healthy and delicious food related thoughts and recipes.
- Christian Stories: To inspire or encourage your heart through any trial, joy or heartache.
- Career Tips: She’s not an expert – which is why you should read it.
WordsByMara reserves the rights to all original artwork and content. If you would like to use an image, please contact me for permission. Thank you!
Copyright © 2016 WordsByMara – A subsidiary of Wordiate Solutions LLC, All rights reserved.